Beauty and the Bayou has moved. Head over to www.BeautyandtheBayou.com -- The new and improved website!

Friday, October 26, 2012

New Designer Spotlight: London Trash


I'm a sucker for a great new designer, and London Trash is no exception. With only 90 Facebook likes, I'm assuming they are a relatively new start-up. But their shoes are chic and rivaling with the big names in footwear.


London Trash primarily makes heels. The line is carried at Nordstrom as well as Heels.com and they are quite well-received. Their sky-high pump, named Ceres, is already sold out in three colors at Heels.com.


I am dying to get my hands on a pair of their chic shoes. There's no doubt in my mind that this brand is on the fast track to stardom. My inner hipster wants to hurry up and get a pair before everyone else inevitably jumps on the bandwagon.


What's great about London Trash is at no more than $200 for a pair their shoes are relatively moderately priced considering the materials they're mad with (leather!) and how chic they are. Everyone will think you're wearing some expensive Italian designer.


I've had my eye on the leopard print Ceres pump.



So help me God, as soon as these are back in stock I am ordering a pair stat!

What do ya'll think? Are you loving this brand as much as I am?

1 comment :

  1. LONDON TRASH IS INSANE I LOVE THIER SHOES HOWEVER EVERYWHERE IS SOLD OUT AND I AM GOING INSANE. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE THAT I CAN FIND. SO NEEDLESS TO SAY I POUTING, ROLLING MY EYES AND CLUTCHING MY PEARLS FOR LONDON TRASH TO HURRY UP AND LET ME BUY LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Conversion Stats

Total Pageviews

About Me

My Photo
New York, New York, United States
These are the musings of a starving college student... Young, broke and fabulous! Complete with rants, raves, reviews... whatever!