Beauty and the Bayou has moved. Head over to www.BeautyandtheBayou.com -- The new and improved website!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Betsey's Back!

Okay if ya'll haven't noticed by now I'm a hige betsey Johnson fan. For a while the wild child of fashion was bankrupt and shutting down all of her stores, liquidating her assets, the whole nine yards. It was just awful. I was devastated to hear that my favorite designer would no longer be in business.

Today I was thrilled to receive an e-mail that betsey Johnson is indeed, back in business. Between bankruptcy and winning a battle against breast cancer, nearly 70 year old Betsey Johnson is quite the trooper. I can definitel respect that.

She is said to be launching a new line in conjunction with designer, Suzi Chin. Look forward to seeing Betsey's lively prints in boutiques and major reatilers around the nation as she launches her affordable ready-to-wear line.

Head over to the newly revamped site, BetseyJohnson.com and let me knoe what you think of the new line.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Twitter Conversion Stats

Total Pageviews

About Me

My Photo
New York, New York, United States
These are the musings of a starving college student... Young, broke and fabulous! Complete with rants, raves, reviews... whatever!