Beauty and the Bayou has moved. Head over to www.BeautyandtheBayou.com -- The new and improved website!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Shoe Haul!


I've been doing some serious shopping these past couple of weekends. You know what that means, HAUL!!!! I went to the mall and a couple of local boutiques to do some back to school shopping and hunting for some game day outfits. Geaux Tigers!

To avoid making an unnecessarily long post I decided to break up the haul by category. So first up are shoes:

I purchased these four pairs over the weekend and I am in love!

These nude Steve Madden pumps with a modest heel are perfect for job interviews or any other situation where you need to look professional. I have been very resistant to shorter heels with no platform because I love tall heels. However the gold on the inside of the heel gives in just the right amount of personality without compromising the professional nature of the shoe.

These beige ankle booties are probably my favorite purchase of the moment. I got them from Blink boutique here in Baton Rouge. I love the glitter detail on the back and I'm always getting complements on these. 

These Dolce Vita wedges are perfect for game day. They're comfortable and the gold accents are to die for. I got these from Jean Therapy, a local boutique here in Baton Rouge. These stood out to me because they're like the Dolce Vita "Archer" but in wedge form. 

These cowgirl ankle boots weren't included in the photo at the top but I got these from Plato's Closet. I love the worn in look of them because cowgirl boots are supposed to be just that-- worn in. I got these on a whim since they were only $14 plus my employee discount. These would be perfect with a game day dress.

So there are my shoes that I've recently purchased. I've been thinking about doing an entire shoe collection post. Let me know if ya'll would be interested in that!

Xoxo,
The Kelley Doll

18 comments :

  1. This is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve Madden nude pumps are perfect! Love the glitter boots too :)

    Lisa
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,

      Thank you for reading! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!

      Delete
  3. Cute blog!

    Zorkyto
    thenarrativestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zorkyto. I love your blog, I just followed it!

      Delete
  4. Love the boots with the sparkles! Great choices in shoes!

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I have nominated you for a Leibster Award for up and coming bloggers - the questions are on my blog - http://mywonderlandinlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    Enjoy :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shoes!
    Nice blog, I'm following you on Bloglovin :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want! New follower :)
    -katie <3, kathrynfarritor.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want! New follower :)
    -katie <3, kathrynfarritor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your picks. Super cute shoes :)
    I made sure to follow you on facebook, instagram, pin interest, twitter and bloglovin...hahahah

    I would really appreciate it if you contributed to the growth of my blog by following me on bloglovin and liking my facebook page :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10226553/megastyleme
    https://www.facebook.com/megastyleme

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, I'm a shoeaholic so ♥ a good shoe haul. These nude/beige tones are great !
    Ps, now following on BlogLovin xD.

    Kisses Xx, Selorm.
    SheJustTalks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    I'm also a shoeaholic...hihi
    I saw we're following each other on Bloglovin', do you want to follow each other on GFC?
    Kisses, Ana

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Conversion Stats

Total Pageviews

About Me

My Photo
New York, New York, United States
These are the musings of a starving college student... Young, broke and fabulous! Complete with rants, raves, reviews... whatever!